I absolutely LOVED this hotel! I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay for my 25th birthday! The atmosphere is amazing, the decor is very nice (even nicer than the pictures), and the hotel staff went above and beyond to make sure our stay was flawless from the time we entered the door until the time we left.
I traveled with my boyfriend. Our flight arrived early so our room wasn't ready yet when we arrived at 2. They held our bags and we went walking around the neighborhood. I mentioned to them once before we headed out that it was my birthday so I was looking forward to enjoying Miami. We came back to hotel about an hour later. Our room was ready so we went up to the second floor. The room was super nice!! And to my surprise they decorated the room with several balloons for my birthday. That is the type of personal touch that this staff had for the duration of my trip. If we needed anything they came right away and they were always available. Our room was serviced twice a day, once in the morning and then in the evenings around 6pm for turndown service. Our room was spacious, a king bed with a sitting area and two closets. I love good showers, and this one is definitely a good one. The best little hidden feature of the room is that is has speakers built into the ceiling!
The wine hour was great, you get the opportunity to mingle with the staff and enjoy your wine wherever you would like (the pool, cabanas, outside...) they will even send it up to your room if you don't want to go down. The cabanas have a couple of magazines there for reading pleasure as well.
Anyone who gives this hotel a bad review is out of their mind! You will not find a better quaint boutique hotel in South Beach! Thank You Angler's staff for my 25th Birthday truly one to remember! Trust me I won't be staying anywhere else when I come back to Miami!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel