Having both lived in SOBE for a while and stayed at a good number of the hotels on the beach, I am very happy to have found this hidden gem there.
Although we only stayed for one night at the end of our vacation before returning home from Key West, we cannot wait to go back and stay a few more days at The Anglers .
Our experience started while we were reviewing their website, then booking our reservation online (which they personally followed up to confirm our reservation) to the personalized service while checking in. I have not been to a hotel where service has been so great.
We were then led to our room which was off the pool with a private little gated terrace.The room was appointed very well and roomy. There was a little sitting area, large comfortable king sized bed and , small desk with LCD TV over it. Then there was nice wet bar, and a small closet where we were able to store our items without cluttering the room.
They even had speakers for the tv/stereo in the ceiling (little details which I noticed).
Getting back to the service, housekeeping came by in the late afternoon to fill our ice bucket, provide turn down service, and deliver a personalized note with the next days weather forecast.
Oh yeah although it is not located either on the beach or bay (few blocks in either direction), I did not miss either. The resort was peaceful and tranquil , of which it is difficult to find at any other hotel/resort in SOBE. They even provide you with a beach bag and towels for the beach.
We did not have a chance to have drinks or eat at the hotel due to our limited time there, but when we did check in we were hungry and their restaurant was not open, but the front desk cheerfully brought us menus to a few local places to order from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel