We had a fantastic welcome when we arrived at the hotel, we immediately were made to feel at home and relaxed. We were taken to our room where the documents were waiting for us to sign, as well as a complementary bottle of sparkling wine on ice. You are made to feel as a special guest, and personalised printed welcome messages, business cards with your direct dial room number, and evening turn down message with the following day's weather report all add that personal touch.
The room was large and had a modern luxurious feel about it, from the large comfortable bed, silent air con, to the dimming lights and surround sound speakers recessed in to the ceiling connected to the entertainment system and iPod/iPhone docking station. A fully stocked mini bar had many drinks/snacks which were reasonably priced. In addition, there is the towel bath robes, and the beach bag/towels provided for use and refreshed daily at the turn down service if required.
The pool area is very small, but private. The sun loungers have a very comfortable mattress and were regularly made up with fresh towels. Iced lemon water is provided by the pool area and drink/snack service is available.
A continental breakfast was included however you can upgraded to anything else on the breakfast menu for an additional $5 charge which is worth it, I warn you now the pancakes are delicious but huge...three dinner plate sized pancakes stacked with syrup and butter!
The location is also fab, far enough away from the madness on Ocean drive but only a 5 minute walk away from there and the beach. Espanola Way which has some lovely restaurants is only 10 minutes walk, there is also a bus stop right outside the hotel as well as a communal bike hire station which seemed to incredibly popular throughout South Beach as a way of getting around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel