I recently stayed for 6 nights at the Angler's and had another wonderful stay. I have stayed at The Angler's Boutique Resort 5 or 6 times over the past 4 years. It is consistently the best hotel in South Beach for those who want a quiet place to sleep, yet stay within walking distance or a short cab ride to the nightlife of South Beach.
The hotel always has very friendly, well trained staff, clean rooms with comfortable beds, great food in the restaurant, and a quiet relaxed atmosphere of a smaller boutique hotel. At night the restaurants and bars and clubs are a short walk, yet this end of Washington Ave is quiet, and the hotel is very peaceful, which is important to me as I am a light sleeper!
Simply put, you will not regret staying here! While I am a single traveler, I have noticed that families with young children find it a great place to stay as well. The staff is always attentive to the needs of everyone whether adults or children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel