Where do I begin.... Everything about this hotel was outstanding and as far as service goes I wish I could of scored a 10!! Even prior to our stay the staff were excellent at providing us with information about all aspects of Miami! On arrival our room was decorated with balloons to celebrate a friend birthday and we even got a delicious cake left in the evening also! I could go on with more on how all the staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable but you should stay and experience your self!
The food..... Exceptional! We dined at the restaurant twice and both meals were delicious even down to the hot tea they serve!!
We booked the standard room which was more than large enough for us! It was bright with a lounge area and bedroom area both with flat screen tv's. The room also has mini bar, ice on request, iron, ironing board, hair dryer and the normal toiletries you would expect!
If you visit miami you must stay at this hotel and if I return to Miami I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Venere, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.