I booked this as trip advisor reviews were so good, and it didn't disappoint. We were staying for two nights enroute to the Bahamas. They gave us an upgrade to the suite, which was amazing, so much space own courtyard and hot tub. The hotel is on a main street right in the heart of south beach, yet the rooms were quiet and it felt like an oasis in a bustling city. Easy access to the beach and attractions, the bus tour stops almost outside so great to hop on hop off. We ate in the restaurant and the food was wonderful, friendly staff etc it truly was a perfect start to our holiday. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.