I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. The staff was extremely helpful, the room was clean/spacious, quiet, pool was nice. We used the Hotel Tonight app, so we booked this room and arrived at the hotel within 15 minutes of each other. Staff decorated our bed with rose petals for our anniversary which was a nice touch. Things I could say weren't perfect - we were in an adjacent building, which was fine, it just had more of a 'motel' feel versus a hotel, since we entered completely separate & outside from the main building. Bar was extremely small. 2 bar seats, so if you were having a drink, you get it and go sit outside, which were couches, candlelit and romantic - which was a nice feel/touch. Room was clean, but extremely. Enjoyed the duplex feel - but we also had a 2nd staircase from the bedroom up to the roof - and it would have been nice if the roof was accessible and that it had chairs or something out there to sit on - but it said "do not enter". What was the point of the extra staircase? Lastly, overall, the hotel was nice, quiet, very boutique and perfect for couples (dont think this was kid friendly at all). Using the Hotel tonight app, you get rooms at hotels that are trying to fill their inventory for that night, so the rooms are cheaper. Paying $399 for this room, I think was high compared to the hotel/location that we stayed in our second night there (used the app again).. Overall it was a nice stay and was good for what we were looking for - but I dont know if we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel