We (two couples) stayed at The Anglers Jan 16-17, 2013 as part of a birthday trip to Miami followed by a Caribbean Cruise.
We were booked to stay in another hotel on SoBe but changed to the Anglers at the last moment on a recommendation of our travel agent. We were so glad we did!
We stayed in a juniour suite which was very nice. Well equipped, spacious and very clean.
The public areas are very tastefully decorated and the outdoor areas are lovely to sit and have a drink and something to eat. We only ate in the hotel once and the food was good and appeared to be good value for money (compared to some restaurants in South Beach).
Last but not least - the staff were wonderful. They could not have been more friendly, with a genuine desire to help make our stay as perfect as possible.
I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in South Beach and wants to be near the 'action' without staying on the very busy Ocean Drive. (5 minutes walk).
My only regret . . . . we didn't stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel