Flew to Miami from NYC the day hurricane sandy was passing so strong winds and heavy rain welcomed our arrival to Miami! Thankfully we had booked to stay for four nights at the Anglers hotel and are so glad we had chosen the hotel for our stay. On arrival on the Thursday we were informed it was 'managers welcome evening' which comprised complimentary drinks, amazing canapés and board games in the bar-perfect for meeting other guests and avoiding the hurricane!
Our room (we had been upgraded to a suite by booking well in advance) was spacious, clean and very well decorated with two balconies overlooking the pool. We ate one night at the hotel and had breakfast on a couple of mornings-food was excellent if a little pricey and the service was great.
What really made our stay special was the staff-so friendly and helpful in organising excursions, booking restaurants and generally ensuring we were relaxed and well looked after -thank you!!
We would highly recommend the anglers and would definitely stay again if we return to Miami!
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Otel, EasyToBook, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Angler's Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.