We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights as the first leg of our two week honeymoon on the 23rd October this year. It was so hard to know where and what hotel to stay in as Miami is so big!!! But we manage to find this hotel due to the excellent reviews on TA. I too work in a hotel on Ireland and friendless was one of the key things for me and its here at the anglers. We met the lovely TJ who works in the bar, ms Jessica on the front desk and Brent who served us in the restaurant. Being friendly is one thing that can not be taught in any hotel training, u have it or U don't !! And they all did. BedRoom was plenty big, mini bar, sound system, massive tv, balcony, great big cosy bed. The only thing I would say is that I am a bit of a coffee addict and there is no tea/ coffee facilities in the room. This hotel has everything though Barr this. Think maybe the hotel should look about putting this into the room, it's a basic requirement in all standard hotels in Ireland. This hotel is in Washington ave and if u have no idea where to stay, stay here. Collins is too busy with traffic and people trying to pull I into their restaurant, then the next street is ocean which is pure lively and noisy. If we where to go back to Miami , we would for sure book into the Anglers resort again, we loved it! Great find for us. Well done to all team and also a special thanks to the chef who made me up a surprise vegetarian main course.!!! Loved that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel