The hotel is located at the southern end of the South Beach historic district so you can easily walk to the beach and other attractions with ease. Our room was terrific with a large screen flat panel television, comfy king bed and beautiful bathroom and fixtures. We faced the new wing that is just a few feet from the room so we had no view. We did not mind as the room was quiet. We used the hotel as a base to explore the area and get some rest when we needed it.
Note that some rooms could be noisy and if you like a lobby scene you will be disappointed. The lobby is a restaurant and the one problem we had with the hotel was the lack of public space to sit. You need to walk through the restaurant to get to the elevator to the rooms. Not a good idea! You can feel like you are violating their space as you enter.
The staff is very obliging and they try to minimize that issue by paying a little more attention as you check in. (This is accomplished at a desk in front of the elevator.)
These were minor issues for us. We would return as the place met our needs very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at The Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of The Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Angler's Miami South Beach, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel