“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Miami Beach, Florida
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015 NEW

I live on Miami Beach, and Otentic is me and my boyfriend's favorite spot. I have never had bad service there, which is HUGE with me. Service in Miami can be lacking, lets be honest, but not here. In fact whenever the owner is around he remembers me which is really nice and shows he cares. On to the food: fresh and delicious. I am super picky with food and I have loved everything I ordered here. Cheese plate, mussles, quiche, fish trio, crepes, I know there is more I just can't remember lol. My boyfriend loves one of their main chicken dishes and orders it every time. I literally tell everyone I can about this place because it is so good! I have been a customer since they first opened in the first location and I will keep coming back! The prices are also very reasonable for South Beach where good food usually costs a pretty penny.

Parkland, Florida
“Authentic & Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015 NEW

I came here with my husband for our anniversary. It was the best experience. It is a very small place and it felt so homely and fresh.

• Visited June 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Gourmet quality food in perfectly quaint setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015 NEW

It's a small unpretentious place with nuance and class. The service is friendly the moment you open the door. I was with two co-workers that ordered the lamb and the duck. I ordered the Beef Filet Mignon (they also have a pork version). Co-worker 1 likes lamb but dislikes how it's cooked in most places. She said this was the best lamb she has ever eaten. Co-worker 2 said that duck was great. My Filet Mignon was perfectly medium rare. The au gratin potatoes and asparagus was also excellent. We all ordered french onion soup as well. Great. I will try to make it back here on my next trip. It's the best meal I have eaten in Miami.

Columbus, Ohio
“Make this your first stop in Miami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015 NEW

This has been by far my favorite restaurant in Miami. Walking in the first thing I noticed was the cozy environment. It wasn't too crowded which I enjoyed & everyone there looked to be having a good time. The server was very attentive and made sure we had a great time. Another thing I noticed was that the staff works together. We had a different server clear our table after our meal even though we weren't her guest to take care of, as a server this pleased me. It's little detail like this that sets this restaurant apart from others in the area. As for the food I can't rave enough. I had the Roasted Fish 'Duo' & was blown away by how great everything tasted. Everything was reasonably priced & if you're in the area you NEED to stop by. I even came back the next day for Brunch! This is my new favorite restaurant in Miami & I WILL be back. :)

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great atmosphere with amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2015 via mobile

With every visit to South Beach I make it a point to stop in for a meal. This trip I was able to do dinner and brunch. Highly recommend steak Maurice (my go to each time) and for brunch omelette Provencale . Don't for get 2 for 1 mimosas made with fresh squeezed orange juice.

Visited April 2015