“Absolutely delicious with great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 893 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: French
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Absolutely delicious with great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2015 NEW

I was looking for a nice restaurant in SoBe to treat my partner while visiting for the weekend. We stumbled upon Otentic and what a great find! The French cuisine was delicious with a lovely wine selection. We even treated ourselves to the dessert sampler which was equally as delicious. I definitely will come back to this place and recommend it to anyone visiting or living in South Beach. If they have their frog leg special you have to try it!

Louisville, KY
“Still One of My Favorites in South Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2015 NEW

We discovered this place last year while visiting SoBe and so when we returned this year this was at the top of our list of places to eat. It is as good as we remembered it.

We visited on 2 occasions this trip, once for dinner and once for lunch. Both times we ate outside on the patio to watch Washington Avenue go by. Both times each meal began with complimentary champagne aperitifs and a small appetizer.

The dinner was fantastic featuring from their specials board filet mignon for me and orange salmon for my wife. We shared a bottle of red wine (very good). The tab for dinner was about $100 including tax & 20% tip.

Lunch was also excellent and quite a bargain. My wife had the Otentic salad featuring grilled chicken and excellent chunks of blue cheese (not dressing) for about $12. I had the chalkboard lunch special of a soup, entree & dessert for $14. It consisted of a large bowl of french onion soup, a grilled steak served with pesto butter, rice and greens, and then creme brulee to finish. The meals also come with a basket of bread. Everything was very good to excellent and very filling. We had waters to drink. Tab with tax (9%) and tip (18%) was $34, a great deal for this quality & quantity of food.

On both visits the service was excellent, especially at dinner.

This is our last day in SoBe and we are hoping to stop in this evening for one more meal. This place is a gem!

Agawam, Massachusetts
“Fantastic French Deliciousness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2015 NEW

Otentic provided a great dinner (I had the scallops special). The candlelight and decor created a classy yet fun environment. The pinot grigio went well with my meal and was a great value for Miami standards. For desert, we shared a banana nutella crepe and the chocolate cake. Both were great, personally I prefered the crepe, since it's not every day that you have a perfect crepe. I'd highly recommend the restaurant to any one looking for great service, delicious food, and a fun meal experience.

Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2015 NEW

I have been to Otentic several times during trips to Miami. Wonderful food and wine. Always look forward to going back.

• Visited July 2014
Saratoga Springs, New York
“One of the Best in South Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2015 NEW

While visiting South Beach, my friends and I decided to give Otentic a try. As anyone who has ever been to South Beach can tell you, there's a new restaurant on every corner of every block. The difference is, this one is actually worth while. The prices are very reasonable, considering the area and quality of the food. The portions are sized well and the wait staff was very pleasant. A complimentary tasting of wine and tapenade are given the moment you sit down. My meal was delicious and my friends were all extremely satisfied with theirs. The specials are always great too! Give Otentic a try, you won't be disappointed!