“Creative cuisine” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Creative cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2015 NEW

Excellent creative cuisine at reasonable cost. Only negative comment is they don't have decaf coffee

• Visited January 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hudson, New York
“Second time back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2015 NEW via mobile

I loved it so much the first time I couldn't wait to get back. I was at the old location. New location is much better and nicer. I think with a larger location the owner may not be there as much and the food has suffered but only slightly. I still like and still would go back but it just isn't the oh my god I can't stop dreaming about food anymore. The bread is great if it is just for starters or on a sandwich. I had tuna again. Was very good. Hoping when I am back it will be the omg again.

Morgantown, Pennsylvania
“Great atmosphere with amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2015 NEW

My husband and I stopped here for brunch on a recent vacating and we just happen to be passing it and decided we would try it. Did we luck out! This place is so cute inside and very tastefully decorated. And, to say the least, it was one of the best meals I had in a long time. I ordered the Crab Cake Benedict with an iced latte. It was a very nice portion and came with two poached eggs on top...it made my day! If your in the South Miami Beach area, make it a point to stop here!

• Visited January 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2015 NEW

Delicious decent sized cappuccino and quiche Lorraine. Good service. Waitress saved us from sitting on sidewalk patio when we had not noticed pleasant off-street terrace on the side.

New York City
“Not as Good as Expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2015 NEW

Had brunch here on Sat 1/1/15 and was disappointed. The reviews raised my expectations. The omlette was rather ordinary and they were unable to follow my request that it be served soft without any brown. Being from NY I had apaerently too high expectations. The Pain au Chocolate was good though.