“Great restaurant with a superb service and excellent location!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 839 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Switzerland
“Great restaurant with a superb service and excellent location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014 NEW via mobile

Excellent service with a really good tasting and looking dishes! Superb price and quality ratio, best restaurant during our one week stay in SoBe!

Visited August 2014

92% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great local French bistro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We went here for dinner our last night in SOBE and was pleasantly surprised how great it was. The food was delicious and the service made it better. Not only did they serve a complimentary aperitif and bite but they also had available mini deserts for a yummy ending to a great dinner. If you like French wine, they have a good selection at very reasonable prices.

Miami Beach, Florida
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Was there for breakfast and it was great. Place is amazing, you must visit! The chef nick is very accommodating, the music is nice, the servers are so polite, Ae is the mostest hostess!
Really enjoy the place, I go almost every day, you will enjoy it too!,,,,

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, New York
“Good food but......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

I was introduced to Otentic by a business associate who lives in the area.....we ate there on Friday at around 6pm and to my surprise, it was a wonderful treat. had the blackened salmon with potatoes, and the mini mousse. The waiter was attentive and very considerate. A great option to the touristy restaurants on ocean drive. I loved it so much that I went back today for a late lunch before my evening flight and although the food was good, the service was horrible. I was alone at first and then a party of 14 came in and it was like I didn't exist anymore.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Good restaurant, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We picked Otentic based on tripadvisor reviews. They offered valet parking ($15!!!) but it took too long to take the car and to bring it back. The place was quite empty at around 5:30 pm but the decor is very friendly and inviting. We started with escargot and shrimp salad. They were both ok, nothing special. My husband had the their special steak but he said it was too saucy it overpowered the taste of the meat. I had the mussels with a side order of fries. They were fresh and tasted good (white creamy sauce). My daughter had a grouper special and she liked it. My little ones had a salmon linguini and it was amazing (the best order we had). For dessert we had chocolate cake a la mode (not so good), and a selection of desserts special (very good) and a third one that I can't remember. Overall it's a good restaurant with good service.

Visited August 2014