“Great atmosphere and great food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 845 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Brighton
“Great atmosphere and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

we chose the restaurant as it was close to our hotel and had great reviews. The place is excellent but i recommend you make reservations as it was full when we went but the accommodated us at the bar. dinner was excellent and a welcome glass of wine was lovely. All of the guys are great and worked hard to create a brilliant evening. I would thoroughly recommend this place.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Choice in Miami Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

My wife and I saw other reviews recommending Otentic, and I'm glad we went. Otentic had a great, intimate/romantic atmosphere and tasty food. Much nicer than many of the other restaurants around it for the same price. Only downside was we didn't know about the specials until after we had already ordered (they were written on a board, but we didn't see them).

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami Beach, Florida
“Country French”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

The owner of this restaurant takes great pride in his food and it has to be perfect or he will not let you eat it! He also is a very humble and sweet man. If you want authentic country French food, this is the place to go!

Visited May 2013
Sonthofen, Germany
“My experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

This restaurant is fantastic. I was there for three times in four days and every time the food was delicious. I can especially recommend it.

Visited April 2014
New York City, New York
“hidden gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I accidently ended up in south beach during spring break and Otentic was a much needed escape from the loud tourists and the bad food on the main strip. I ate there 3 or 4 times during my stay for different meals and was happy each time. Food was great, the service was fast and friendly and the atmosphere was quiet but welcoming. I would go back and recommend it to friends

• Visited March 2014