“Small restaurant, great food!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 858 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Bistro, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
miami beach
“Small restaurant, great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I'm not a great fan of French food, but I was pleasantly surprised. The food tasted great, it was of great quality and very affordable. The restaurant is small but conveniently located on Washington Ave. What I loved about this restaurant is that, for being in SoBe it doesn't have any of the SoBe ostentatious flair. It's simply good food, at affordable prices. Unbelievable! I highly recommend it, and will definitely be back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

UK
“Don't book online”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Booked a table over a week ago for last night which was done via their website which uses Open Table. They had no knowledge of our booking and as it's a small restaurant there was no space to fit us in. Very disappointing, especially as their website contains the link to book via Open Table and there was no apology offered.

Anchorage AK
“Wonderful little spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Never thought I'd find great French cooking at very moderate prices in South Beach. The food is all fresh and the service is very good and friendly but the place is very small, so go early for luch or dinner. Well worth it.

Visited March 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Fabulous French Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We stumbled upon this wonderful restaurant with no reservation and all tables were full so we sat up at the bar. We had such a great foodie experience we went back again the next evening and had the full dining experience. The food is wonderful, beautifully presented and the service was exceptional and the prices were reasonable. The owner is terrific and made us very welcome and the atmosphere is intimate. They are moving to a bigger space so check the address before you go.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous French and Family Run”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I absolutely love this place. The staff are knowledgeable and consummate professionals, welcoming everybody that comes in as though they were one of the family. Then to add icing to the cake the food is very tasty.

The place is small, but I have never had to wait for a seat. Everything I have ever had on the menu was great and very reasonably priced, especially when you consider the location in the heart of South Beach. Even the salad is amazing. Just a warning if you do order any of the salads to start with get it to share as they are huge and very filling.

They do freshly squeezed orange juices which is so moreish and the last time that I went they gave me some complimentary wine which I was obviously delighted with. I will always make this my first stop for food when I am in Miami and always recommend it to friends and strangers alike.

• Visited September 2012