“Fun and not like any other hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Hotel Gaythering to your Saves list
Hotel Gaythering
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1409 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (West Avenue)   |
Ranked #11 of 204 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Fun and not like any other hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

The location is a little distance from all of the action, but that's not a bad thing! It's next to the shopping and I'll take that. The spa area is unmatched... It's clean, safe and the dream relaxation bunus. The price of the hotel is a steal! It was a great experience and I will most defiantly return in the near future.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I am glad I took a chance to stay at this hotel. It exceeded my expectation and shattered stereotypes of gay hotels. The environment was gay chic and classy. Upon check in the hotel staff was amazing. They are focused on making you feel welcomed and they pay attention to detail. The hotel is very well designed and clean. The rooms are immaculate and I love the modern look. I felt like I was in a "True Blood" episode (I love TRUE Blood). I was on business travel but look forward to spending a few days in the near future for a Miami Beach getaway.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Richmond, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

On the recommendation of my friend who lives in Miami, I booked a three-day stay en route to the Yucatan. After I made my nonrefundable reservation, I began having second thoughts. Had I gotten myself into a nonstop Dancing Queen disco nightmare? Much to my delight, the guests were mostly grownups and a lot of fun. The staff is terrific. I don't need a pool or restaurant on site, but having a good bar ( and bartender) is definitely a plus. I'd definitely stay there again.
Marjorie L

Room Tip: I had a deluxe room on the third (top) floor with a view of the water. Some of the rooms have a vie...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Clearwater, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

When I got there to check in I had to cancel the whole reservation and call expedia Just because they won't add one more guest to my room even paying more for the same room, the hotel capt 89 dollars foe the cancelation

Stayed July 2014
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Staff super nice , very helpful , rooms aesthetically amazing , clean .. My favorite hotel now in SOBE.
Close to where my friends lives and close to everything I wanted to do ..
It is a very fun place to stay at .. And the Marc at the reception is an eye candy ;)

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Well located with beatiful and elegant rooms. The place has good facilities (sauna is great) but we missed somebody who speaks spanish. There is no breakfast at all! though there is a funny party on friday at night that somehow could solve this dawback :-)

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I am a single, straight female who needed a place to stay for a night while I was in town on business. I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Very hipster. Well designed room. Comfortable, clean room. Cute coffee shop. Great pastries. Business/reading room has brick walls and plenty of room to stretch out, work and relax. the spa is male-only, but I was there for just a night and didn't really need a spa anyways. I wouldn't recommend this a a place to stay with kids. Kitschy signs all over the place and in the rooms are super funny, but not necessarily kid-friendly. If you're uptight and potentially not comfortable with the gay scene or don't have a bit of a crude sense of humor, this may not be your place. Otherwise, I highly recommend. Fun, hip, spacious, clean, and great location.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Hotel Gaythering? Share your experiences!