This B&B is nice. It is very hard to find nice accommodations in South Beach, usually they are over the top expensive or cheap and grungy. We selected So Be You because they accept pets but charge $20 extra if you bring yours. It is cute, clean and comfortable for maximum a 2 night stay only because the bathroom is tiny. We were lucky that there were only a few other couples staying there so it was quiet and restful. The breakfast was okay, I wouldn't call it gourmet as they do though, the first morning we had fresh fruit and scrambled eggs with toast and the second day some weird french toast made with english muffins and fresh fruit, they do have a nice selection of teas and the coffee was good. it is close to the nightlife but not walking distance, parking is on the street with a permit which they provide. The internet connection worked perfectly once they give you the correct password. The staff is very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sobe You Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast