“What a wonderful surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book 2 and Get 20% Off
Ranked #2 of 19 Miami Beach B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“What a wonderful surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Having to travel with my 5 1/2 pound fur baby, I started my search for a reasonably priced place to stay for a couple of days in Miami Beach, Fl. Of all the 5 hotels I searched for, none of them were 'dog-friendly' even though they claimed to be. One hotel wanted $197.00 for a room and an additional $125.00 for my small dog and it was per night and NON-REFUNDABLE. That does not sound 'dog-friendly' to me. I choose SoBe You Deco Hotel located a few blocks off from Ocean Drive. The place was GORGEOUS! The entire place from the moment you walk into the reception room to the time you lay your tired body down on the super comfy beds was WONDERFUL!. The General Manager, David Rodriquez was the 'host with the most', he was accommodating and super friendly. We had a lovely room, the bed was super comfy, the room was super clean and inviting. What a great find! There is a lovely complimentary breakfast that left you wanting nothing more. Even their coffee was the way I like it. I would stay there again and again without hesitation. The hotel is located just far away from the maddeningly loud crowds that wander around Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue. The hotel offers the traveler a superior place to stay, to rest and to just enjoy the old world charm of a by-gone era of hotel superiority. David recommended we try out 'Havana 1957' for dinner. We were so glad we listened to him because that restaurant was excellent! The food, the service and the prices were all above any expectations. All in all I give our experience two thumbs up!

Room Tip: The rooms were decorated so nicely it was like being back home.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

338 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Turkish first
Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The thing I like about this place is that it allows you to relax at the pool, I couldn't believe I was having a business meeting there! Everything was fantastic, the coffee break was outside and I enjoyed it like if it was a vacation. Nice staff

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Rhoon, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Every time we're in Miami, we are going to this B&B, because the staff is so friendly, and the rooms are great. The breakfest is fresh, because they prepare this, when you're sitting at you're table. The B&B is 5 minutes from the centre, and you get a free parkingpas for parking at the B&B.

Room Tip: Take a Deluxe Room
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having come through a very tough few months, SoBe You was just what I needed. We were in close proximity of the beach, nightlife, restaurants and shopping, including the four block walk to Whole Foods (an organic grocery store). This one of a kind, B&B is centrally located, welcoming and warm with an elegant and yet very homey atmosphere.

My expectations were high and, I must say, SoBe You did not disappoint me. Our room was perfect, immaculate and silent. The white pillow top bed was decorated with four comfortable pillows and the mattress demanded surrender to a cozy night’s sleep. The guests who were present during our stay had the opportunity to join one another for a drink, share conversation, laughter and a starlight, warm saltwater swim in the pool. This B&B home truly provides an environment to relax, rejuvenate and to nurture the momentum to once again be fulfilled.

Most B&Bs offer elegance, perfection, a nice breakfast and a warm welcome. What’s different here? It is truly genuine, not a façade to patronize your getaway needs. This is more than just a B&B. This is David’s (the owner's) passion and the perfection he seeks for himself is eagerly extended to his guests and their needs. Our stay was so perfect, we extended our time by two days.

If you happen to be looking for a getaway, you must pamper yourself and experience the SoBe You B&B. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Rooms are spacious, stylish and have a MASSIVE flat screen TV. We had a room with shared bathroom which was extremely clean at all times during our stay. Breakfast is just enough, bakery, yogurt, fruit, coffee, tea oatmeal and even eggs and pancakes made by Gregory! AWESOME.
The temperature in the rooms was perfect (our experience in other stays was either too cold or not cold enough) They even let us check in early and check out late and let us leave our bags there. Excellent staff and service and the location is just a walk away from everything you need on south beach.
My only complaint is if the people that are staying in the rooms next door are loud you can hear everything, especially when they´re on the landing.(We had a family with small kids)

Room Tip: We had a room that was inside the house, there were other rooms on the other side of the pool that s...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Wellington, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We just returned from a 3 night stay here. The manager,David, made us feel so welcome. The breakfasts were fantastic and the salt water pool was so relaxing.The location is great and the small number of rooms allows you to really get to know the other guests.We can't wait to return next year!

Room Tip: The suites are the best value
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

My stay at SoBeYou B&B was short but sweet. I felt as if I was home with a chef to make me the most delicious creps ever. The staff was friendly and kind to us. Our dog was so happy to be here and loved by not only the staff but the other guests. I could not have asked for a better stay and will come back just to stay here. Thank you so much for the hospitality!

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Sobe You Tropical Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!