What a great find! I would absolutely stay here again and have already recommended this gem to my friends. The B&B in housed in 2 historic buildings. The main building is cute and cozy and feels like you staying in someone's home. I wanted more privacy so I stayed in one of units in the back that overlook pool and lush garden. The rooms are basic but quite lovely and clean with a comfortable bed, fridge and AC. What I really loved about SoBeYou is the location. The B&B is located on a very quiet street in the heart of south beach yet far enough away from all the madness of Ocean and Collins. You can bike or walk to the beach/lincoln road/whole foods in 20 minutes or less.
They served a delicious breakfast in the garden every morning and the staff is super nice and friendly. So looking forward to staying at SoBeYou on my next trip to Miami.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Hotel
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Sobe You Tropical Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.