BE ADVISED - If you are looking for a nice place to stay in South Beach I WOULD ADVISE LOOKING ELSEWHERE. I found the management to be very rigid and not customer friendly. True it is a nice hotel, but if you have any special needs that you do not make super clear in your original reservation, THEY WILL NOT WORK WITH YOU. I suggest that you consider the whole experience and not just the quality of the hotel. They are very avaricious. When I needed a room with two beds, they insisted that I rent TWO SEPARATE ROOMS! They would not cancel the reservation when they could not provide what I wanted and insisted on charging my credit card eventhough I did everything I could to work out something with them. There are a LOT of hotels on South Beach. They should be more customer friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Hotel
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Sobe You Tropical Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.