South Beach is very expensive but SoBeYou offered great value and location. We stayed in the family room, which had a king bed plus two singles in a little alcove. The price was 1/3 of what we paid our first night to be right on the beach and we get breakfast for four as well! The location is in a safe neighborhood, less than a ten minute walk to the beach but also close to great shopping and food on Lincoln Ave as well as cool eateries on Espanola Way. The staff were friendly and helpful and the pool area, though small, is very nice and never overcrowded. We would come back here again and again.
My only complaint was the recommendation by the owner to use Admiral Tours. The tour was the worst we've ever been on and had we read TripAdvisor first we never would have booked it. A B and B owner shoud be aware of such things.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Sobeyou Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with 10 luxurious, newly renovated poolside rooms. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. From the moment you walk into the gated, lush tropical pool area, you are the center of attention and will experience the service and pampering of a five-star hotel without the five-star prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your SoBeYou Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.