Went with my boyfriend to the SoBe You B&B in April 2012. This was our first time in Miami Beach. The prices for hotels on the main strip were a bit overwhelming so we looked for something a little more personal and cheaper too. This was the place! Who would think that hidden away in the wild world of South Beach you could find a place so nice that still felt like home. Really enjoyed our time here and would definitely return. This is a bit of a walk to the beach but is still worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Sobeyou Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with 10 luxurious, newly renovated poolside rooms. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. From the moment you walk into the gated, lush tropical pool area, you are the center of attention and will experience the service and pampering of a five-star hotel without the five-star prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your SoBeYou Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.