We stayed at SoBeYou on the first night of our honeymoon. We didn't arrive until 11pm, and left by midday the following day, so in fairness we weren't there for very long; but our experience was still very good. As we arrived so late there wasn't anyone at the desk but they'd left our keys, instructions, a map & a parking permit (it's zoned street parking but we didn't have any trouble finding a space) for us. We were in room 2, which was relatively basic but incredibly clean & comfortable... which was exactly what we needed after 20 hours travelling! We had everything we needed in terms of facilities; fridge, TV, wireless access, aircon, a good shower, etc, and breakfast was delicious pancakes served out by the pool!
The staff were really helpful, giving us plenty of advice on where to go in Miami, and also letting us use their phone to call our airline at one point. Location is great - 5 minutes walk down to Collins Ave but away from all the bustle.
All in all, a great find and we'd definitely stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Hotel
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Sobe You Tropical Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.