My wife and I did not enjoy Miami city, but loved our stay here at sobeyou. Understandibly it is voted one of the best B and Bs and to be honest, you wouldn't think it is a bed and breakfast, more like a botique hotel. Our check in went smoothly and we were shwon our room (no 8). It had a clean comfy king sized bed with a decent shower (not a big size), smallish rest room, TV, fridge, hairdryer, safe, and plenty of towels. The aircon was right next to bed, but it did a fine job. Kept it on while out during the day and switched it off at night. The pool area was a welcoming refuge from Miami city. The breakfast was nice and well portioned. Tea and coffe making facilities all on hand. It was a bit of a walk to the beach and the Espaniola way, but managable. However, despite never returning to Miami we would not hesitate recommending this little beauty of a b and b. And needless to say, staff are excellent, friendly, curteous, and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Hotel
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Sobe You Tropical Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.