This B&B is a fantastic find! We came here in April 2007 for a short stay prior to us getting married in the Keys. We returned in April 2012 with our four year old son and it was as wonderful as before. Just a short walk to the main streets but not on top of all the action. Breakfast was lovely, fresh, home-made and organic. The staff are so helpful and the rooms lovely and clean with all that you need. We didn't sleep too well on this recent stay. Possibly our room backed onto another hotel and someone was out late on a mobile phone which disturbed our sleep but this didn't spoil our stay.A truly wonderful place to stay!
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Sobeyou Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with 10 luxurious, newly renovated poolside rooms. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. From the moment you walk into the gated, lush tropical pool area, you are the center of attention and will experience the service and pampering of a five-star hotel without the five-star prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your SoBeYou Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.