Stayed here for two nights in Sept. Had a queen room reserved for my daughter and I to celebrate her 21st bday, then my dad decided to join us, so we needed to get a bigger room, the next option up was a family suite, quite a bit more expensive, but no other choice. Parking is tough, even if they give you a pass because the streets are crowded as this is a residential area. Check in was smooth, attendant was helpful. Room was bright and pretty, all white with original wood and details. Had plenty of room, except the bathroom which was tiny and needed some updating. Would be really wonderful to have some shelving in the shower - the only place to put your things was on the soap dish. Breakfast was yummy and so nice outside by the pool. Landscaping was beautiful in the courtyard. Pool was tiny, but fine since it was rarely occupied. Small fridge was in the room as well as a filtered water pitcher. Would stay again. Beds were super comfortable! Definitely walking distance to Ocean Drive.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Sobeyou Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with 10 luxurious, newly renovated poolside rooms. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. From the moment you walk into the gated, lush tropical pool area, you are the center of attention and will experience the service and pampering of a five-star hotel without the five-star prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SoBeYou Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.