Stayed here in August of this year and glad we did. Staff very friendly and helpful. Allowed us to check out a little later than normal due to flight times. Room on ground floor was very good, air con of course and very clean. Bed was enormous practically had to shout across to my wife to make conversation. A lovely healthy and light breakfast, different each day. As a previous reviewer has said, close enough to places but far enough to be quiet- about 10 / 15 mins stroll to beach. Nice area with street parking outside hotel - always felt safe and secure. Lovely pool, very welcome in mid 90's - almost felt like a private pool. If you're thinking of going - go! We'd go back in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Sobeyou Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with 10 luxurious, newly renovated poolside rooms. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. From the moment you walk into the gated, lush tropical pool area, you are the center of attention and will experience the service and pampering of a five-star hotel without the five-star prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your SoBeYou Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.