“Very good choice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sadigo Court Hotel

Save Saved
You added Sadigo Court Hotel to your Saves list
Sadigo Court Hotel
3.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   334 20th St., Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)   |
Ranked #7 of 19 Miami Beach B&B and Inns
Cumbria
“Very good choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

We all enjoyed our 3 night stay at Sadigo Court Hotel. It has a great location, character and above all spotlessly clean.
Everywhere is within walking distance, 5 mins to the beach - 10 minutes to the main streets and restaurants/attractions.
There are a few minor rough edges (the roller blinds in one of our bedrooms were hard work/hopeless). However, I would recommend this place to anyone. Dina the owner is a lovely lady.
Breakfast is help yourself, outside in a covered part of the courtyard. Consisting of toast with jam and fresh sliced melon -plus coffee and juice, adequate to get you started for the day.

One word of advice (that is not obvious to us Europeans), if parking on the street, as we did. You MUST park in the direction of traffic, there are parking passes available at the hotel for $20 day. I made the mistake of choosing my park across the road and parking against the flow of traffic and discovered 3 x $23 tickets for my error when we made our final departure!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

189 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Nice big suites, and a pleasant quiet courtyard to enjoy. Bed was huge and wifi was very fast and easy to use. Walking distance to everywhere. Dina is very helpful and staff were very good also. Would go back for another stay when in Miami.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I stayed at the Sadigo Court, for my vacation, huge rooms I feel its my second home, friendly staff, always at yr disposal , quiete,clean and safe , they serve healthy breakfast they serve every morning, such as fresh fruit cut of the season, pinnaple,watermelone, banana, apple , mandarin, fresh orange juice, etc. location is safe to walk day and night. I love it and I'll recommend this place.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Hello everyone!
I am Zornitsa Gospodinova from Bulgaria. I booked a stay in Sadigo Court via internet. I had a pleasent stay there. The owner Dina is really nice, she greets you everytime when she see you. I could eat the best watermelon that I have tried in my life at the breakfast time. There is fresh orange juice every morning. The beach is 5 minutes walking from the hotel so I went every morning to watch how the sun rises. The convention center is 5-6 minutes by walk. I participated in the 4Life international business convention 2013. The hotel is very near to the Convention Center so I could go out for lunch, take a shower, change my clothes and go back to the convention. Near Sadigo Court you can find fresh cooked food so you can eat there if you don't have time for restaurants. From Miami international airport to Sadigo Court the taxi costs $ 32 so you can take the taxi and find the hotel quickly. The apartment was really big and I had everything I needed - hairdryer, refrigerator, iron, heater, etc. The garden of the hotel is really beautiful. You can see a lot of orchids there.
Thanks for the stay!
I had a great time in Miami!

Room Tip: The apartments are really big. There is place for 4 people.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with trip.ru

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stayed at the Sadigo Court Hotel in Miami Beach for two days in mid-October. It was a great experience. I think they have a couple of different sized rooms in the hotel, but I stayed in the studio-style room which was plenty large for me. The interior was really charming with nice polished wood floors, pretty light blue walls, a really clean comfortable bathroom, and a good-sized balcony with table and chairs that was really quiet and relaxing to sit on and look out over the courtyard in the evenings. The room had a flat-screen television with cable stations, good air conditioning, and a little kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, etc. They also had a free breakfast with plenty of cereal, bananas, fruit, toast, coffee, juice, etc. The location was perfect, too. It was only 2 or 3 blocks from the beach, in a nice, safe area of South Beach. One of the things I really appreciated was that the staff was very warm and helpful....I didn't feel like a number there. I honestly can't think of anything negative to say about the place. Possibly, if you're the type that likes the high-rise, chain hotels, this wouldn't be for you. But, if you're like me, someone who appreciates a pretty, charming, cozy hotel with nice, helpful staff, I'm sure you'll love this one. It's one of the best I've stayed at.

Lance G.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floor are better than the 1st floor, because they have private balconies.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Verona, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Colony style hotel located in the center of Miami beach. Close to all main streets. Clean, big rooms, open space with tropical trees inside where Dina serves great breakfast. Kind and professional staff. We come here every year and we relax and we enjoy this place a lot.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

This hotel was clean and tidy and Dina, the owner, was very helpful with getting laundry done and directions around the city. There is a simple breakfast and a good deli about a block away for snacks, etc. The hotel is quite a walk to the main hub, but there is a bus stop where you can catch a bus to take you direct to South Beach or you can hire bikes near by and ride the boardwalk.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Sadigo Court Hotel? Share your experiences!