Update web site in order to give real impression of (poor) facilities. I feel that I was tricked in to booking the hotel. Facilities were dilapidated and in poor condition. Expected to find a fine hotel but what we found was a cheap motel with new furniture. Employees at front desk had big tattoos making you feel like being part of the PC game – Grand Theft Auto Vice City. Not a very good impression when trying to have a family vacation.
Condition of room and standard in general was very poor. Equipment in the bathroom was not bolted to the wall; drain plug in the sink was leaking making it very hard to shave; holder to the toilet paper was not fastened why toilet roll had to stand on the floor.
Big problems with noise from cleaning personnel (from 7:30 AM in the morning) directly outside your window yelling at each other.
nternet connection suffered from insufficient band width (no able to be used for internet browsing)
Credit card was charged even before checking out from the hotel
Not happy with the valet parking. Valet parking house is situated 5 blocks away and it took 15-20 minutes every time to get my car.
Check mileage of your car as valet parking seems to use it for joy riding around the city. First night my car had driven 20 miles after I left it with the staff. General Manager of the hotel, however, handled this situation fine by deducting 50% of the valet fee.
- Also Known As:
- Suites On South Beach Miami Hotel Miami Beach
- Suites On South Beach Miami Hotel
- Hotel On South Beach Miami
- Suites South Beach
- On South Beach Miami Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Suites on South Beach Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.