“Loved The Castle Beach Club!” 5 of 5 stars

The Castle Hotel
5445 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140   |
Ranked #157 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Nashville, Tennessee
“Loved The Castle Beach Club!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2008

We loved our stay at the Castle Beach Club. I can see, from reading the other reviews, the place has had problems, and I probably would not have stayed there if I had read those reviews first. Instead, I read the ones on the hotel website, and decided to take a chance, after two very disappointing stays the previous two years. My unit, corner, 904, was a delight. It was exactly as described, and probably better, because the "partial kitchen," had everything but a stove! It had a microwave, fridge, grill, hot plate, toaster, coffee maker, steamer, etc. The views outside the windows were wonderful; the bed was comfortable; the unit was clean; the staff was very helpful, and I felt completely safe. The free valet parking is a wonderful asset, and the staff was very courteous and friendly. I have paid exorbitant prices the past two years, and I walked out of one place, as it was so bad. Of course, I am sure the furnishings in the privately owned units depend on the discretion of the owners, but the lobby was beautiful, and my unit was great. The carpet in the hallway needs replacing, but it isn't bad. My unit had new tile floors. I am already planning my reservation for next year! The Castle Beach Club is a real bargain!

Stayed January 2008

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to The Castle Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Castle Hotel

Address: 5445 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140
Location: United States > Florida > Miami Beach
Ranked #157 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage The Castle Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.