“Love this Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Los Angeles, California
“Love this Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Whenever I'm in Miami I try to stay @ the Z Ocean because it's trendy enough but yet boutique in it's size. The service is always wonderful and the staff is extremely friendly. It's close to everything "South Beach" and has some amazing rooftop balconies with your own private jacuzzi. If your ever in south beach and looking for clean, inviting spot to stay, I'd try here first.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
ZFOM, Front Office Manager at Z Ocean Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Good Afternoon Jai D,

Whenever you are back in Miami we hope that you return to the Z. Thank you for writing such an amazing review. We are happy that you enjoyed the staff, room and location. We hope to see you soon at the Z!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I was really excited about coming to stay at the Z Ocean's Hotel because of all the great reviews I had been reading. My trip isn't until next week, but I wanted to call to make sure everything was still in order. When I called to speak with reservations about my stay, the women that was "helping" me was noticeably rude and very unwelcoming. I'm hoping my arrival, stay, & experience at the Z Ocean's Hotel are more like the great reviews I've read about, rather than my experience speaking with a representative via telephone. Still looking forward to having great first stay!

Stayed August 2014
Good Afternoon Chelsea M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide comments and feedback. We appreciate all comments and feedback and are saddened to hear that your call to the reservations was not a pleasant experience. Please be assured that your stay at the Z will be an exciting and memorable one just like all positive reviews you have been reading. If there is anything I can personally assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at elen.terzis@ihg.com. We will see you soon at the Z Ocean!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Took the whole family to Miami Beach for 3 days before heading off to DisneyWorld. The hotel staff were superb, epecially Jose at the front desk. Nothing was too much trouble. Rooms were spacious and the complimentary toiletries were Aveda, my favourite. Restaurant food also superb. I would definitely book this hotel when I come to Miami again. The only thing that could be faulted was the poor wifi reception which was virtually non-existent in our rooms (although we were at the far end of the hotel). Wifi is important to international travellers without data roaming.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Good Afternoon Catherine F,

We are thrilled to hear that your and family and you had a "Fantastic Experience." Thank you for taking the time to review the Z Ocean! The Aveda products are amazing! Please be assured that your comments in regards to the internet will be provided to our Director of Engineering as we understand internet is an important amenity that all travelers rely on. We hope that when and if you return to Miami that you choose the Z Ocean!

London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 5 days after a cruise and my children (28-35) as well as my husband and I loved it. The rooms are suites and are indescribable! The hotel is right across from South Beach and include wonderful padded lounges and umbrellas right on Southbeach courtesy of the hotel. People there set everything up for you and reserve them. My kids loved this.

Room Tip: overlooking the pool
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Good Afternoon Linda B,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Z Ocean Hotel! The rooms at the Z are amazing with 500 sq ft and personal balcony. We are thrilled to hear your family and you were able to enjoy the room and location of the hotel. Beach services are always a plus in south beach! We hope to see you in the future!

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I was in Miami for a Bachelorette party and we stayed at the Z Ocean Plaza. The location was amazing, the price was great and the staff was friendly and willing to work with us over anything. Our rooms were beautiful and clean. Literally have nothing bad to say about this place!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
ZFOM, Front Office Manager at Z Ocean Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Good Afternoon mccarsl,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Z Ocean Hotel! We are extremely thrilled to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay from start to finish and that you enjoyed your bachelorette party. Hopefully we will see you return to the Z for more fun times.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stayed at Z Ocean for a bachelorette party and the hotel was absolutely perfect! The staff couldn't have been better - the front desk staff, management, pool attendant & housekeeping were all 5 star. Additionally, the rooms were beautiful and spacious!! I would highly recommend staying here whether with family/ kids or with all adults.

Room Tip: All the rooms are amazing!!!
Good Afternoon Brooke G,

Thank you for the amazing review. We are extremely proud to hear that consider our staff, hotel and rooms 5 star! We hope that you return in the future to enjoy another event! Thank you for recommending the Z Ocean Hotel.

Athens, Ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I'd like to personally thank the entire staff at the Z Ocean Crowne Plaza hotel for helping give my friends and I one of the most memorable and best weekends we have ever had! Valeria at the pool will make you feel like royalty while enjoying one of her delicious cocktails. The restaurant on site, the Front Porch Cafe, is absolutely delicious (salads are to die for and so fresh)!! Had we not had plans off site for most of our meals, we would have eaten there for every single meal! The front desk staff is amazing and made check in/check out as seamless as possible. If you are going to Miami, and don't have any plans, don't worry...Mickey at the concierge will have an entire agenda planned out to your liking! The hotel is pristine, and guaranteed, you'll never want to leave the shower with 6 shower heads!! The ability to walk right out the restaurant/bar, cross the street and be right on the sand was too convenient. This is the only hotel I will ever stay in when going to South Beach!

Good Afternoon puravida0919,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for the Z Ocean! We are extremely thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with one of the best weekends you had. Please be assured that your comments will be shared with the entire staff especially Valeria and Mickey. We hope to see you soon!

Front Office Manager

Been to Z Ocean Hotel South Beach? Share your experiences!