“south beach” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Congress Hotel South Beach

You added Congress Hotel South Beach to your Saves list
Congress Hotel South Beach
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1052 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Formerly The Strand)   |
Ranked #69 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Boston, Massachusetts
“south beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Love love and love it. Prime location facing the beach. Ocean drive. Roof top pool and bar. Close to Wet willie's and Mangos. Room was very clean and comfortable. Alot of amenities. Loved the view from the roof top.

Room Tip: mini bar freezer, dish washer electric stove microwave oven
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Costa Mesa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We had a great stay at this hotel. The front desk and the bell hop were always so nice an helpful! Our corner suite was so amazing and the view is to die for!! They room was nicer than I thought it would be a very clean. Thank you to the hotel workers for a great time.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Excellent! From the house keepers to hotel security, everyone was pleasant, helpful and extremely accommodating! I recommend this place 100 percent! Very polite and friendly. Hard working and dedicated to customer service, I will be returning due to the amazing staff members!

• Stayed June 2014
Julio R, General Manager at Congress Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
It give us great joy to hear you have enjoy your stay at The Congress Hotel South Beach as we take great pride in our customer service, exceeding your expectations. We thank you for choosing The Congress Hotel South Beach as your home in Miami Beach and we can't wait to see you on your next visit.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

By far the friendliest staff and utmost professional treatment i have ever experienced in Miami Beach.
The rooms are super clean and the view from their amazing rooftop Pool deck are out of this world with a full panoramic view of all of south beach!
the price is very affordable compared to most Miami beach hotels out there and its located right in the middle of it all right in the heart of Miami beach!
I would not stay anywhere else other than this hotel whenever i stay in Miami beach!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Julio R, General Manager at Congress Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you for the feedback and glad you enjoy your stay with us; we hope to wow you again on your next visit to The Congress Hotel South Beach and we look forward to go above and beyond your expectations and thank you for choosing us as your destination in South Beach.
Winchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stayed midweek, lovely room. Lots of space and very clean, really liked the kitchen. Shower great too. Noise pollution was minimal, location great. Just be careful with any beach side restaurants as they are so expensive.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for writing your experience with us and we greatly appreciate your business and becoming part of The Congress Hotel South Beach family and looking forward to exceeding your expectations once again on your next visit and we recommend to ask our front desk staff for
Any suggestions on great affordable and classy restaurants that you will love.
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed at the Congress hotel this past may, let me just say I visit Miami frequently & this hotel is everything & more. The check in process is easy breezy. They welcome you with a glass of complimentary sangria in which I might add was great. I had a junior suite. The room was great , nice & clean & room service was on their job. I loved the view & the staff was wonderful. My only issue in which was minor is that the gate to my building which was open for the most part was also locked at times so I had to call my roommate to open it for me because I didn't know the code. The location is great it's close to everything you'd possibly need which helps you save money so you don't have to spend that much on cabs. I'd definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

So me and two of my really good friends stayed at the Congress from June 5th-8th. They allowed us to check in early with no problem and check out late without any problems as well. There was enough space for all of us and the service was great as well. I left my coin purse in the lobby the last day. There wasn't much inside...few dollars in change, ear buds and $25 in cash. When I called the front desk...they had it, and everything was still there.

• Stayed June 2014
We want to thank you for choosing the Congress Hotel South Beach as your home away from home and so delightful that you have enjoy your stay with us and looking forward to exceeding your expectations again on your next visit.

Been to Congress Hotel South Beach? Share your experiences!