“Duck Tour Miami is worth the time and money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Duck Tours South Beach

Duck Tours South Beach
1661 James Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)
+1 305-673-2217
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Viator
$32*
and up
Ranked #47 of 146 Activities in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Duck Tours in South Beach has been operating since 1999 and is Miami's Original Land and Sea Adventure. We are proud to announce that Duck Tours South Beach is the proud recipient from the City of Miami Beach for the "Best of 2014 for Best Tour Conducted" Now departing from the heart of South Beach, our amphibious vehicles provide a once in a lifetime journey of the famous Miami landmarks before a dramatic "Splashdown" into the beautiful Biscayne Bay for a close-up look at the many homes of the "Rich & Famous" on Star Island.Soon after your journey on our "Ducks" through South Beach begins, you will quickly realize that you are engaged in an interactive performance that far exceeds your standard tour expectations!Each tour guide has a background in acting/comedy to ensure a highly entertaining experience for each passenger complete with jokes, music, plenty of interaction and of course "quacking". Don't let all of that joking around fool you; each guide at Duck Tours South Beach takes their knowledge of the "Magic City" very seriously. By the end of your journey, you will be filled with fascinating historical tidbits about Miami and Miami Beach, as well as inside information on our many celebrity residents.This 90-minute fully narrated show is sure to be the highlight of your stay in Miami. We have restrooms in our office for your convenience!!!!. Don't be fooled by the imitators, we are the Originals. After your tour ends make sure to take advantage of all other popular tours offered in our office at the lowest prices in the city. Visit the famous everglades or take a scenic bus drive to Key West the southernmost point of the USA. Also, make sure to visit our other branch in Fort Lauderdale known as the "Venice of the Americas" Our friendly and professional staff is waiting for you to give you the best experience possible. Hope to see you all soon. Quack!!! Quack!!!
Toronto, Canada
16 attraction reviews
“Duck Tour Miami is worth the time and money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I agree with the comments contained in other reviews. Our guide was irreverent and engaging, and tried to give out interesting facts and engage the folks on the tour. We went in the water first and then and then back on land to view art deco buildings along Ocean Blvd. The boat is not swift in the water as noted, but speed is not the primary selling point of this tour. We had fun and would recommend the tour.

• Polish first
Miami, FL
“What a GREAT birthday surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My friends & mom "kidnapped" me & took me on a surprise birthday outing.. the Miami Beach DUCK TOUR! We LOVED it! Our driver was Willie & our tour guide was Richie!! They both kept us laughing throughout the tour. Richie interacted with everyone (by name) during the tour, played all kinds of funky music & ever spoke to people on the street by microphone!! The tour was sooo informative.. lots of trivia & things I never knew about Miami although I've lived here almost my whole life. Loved the boat part of the trip around the islands of the "rich and famous" and also the land part through the Art Deco section of Miami Beach. What an incredible way to spend 90 minutes! I will definitely take all of my out of town friends when they come to visit... great for all ages!!

Visited February 2013
Chicago
10 attraction reviews
“Quack!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Bart the tour guide did an excellent job mixing history and humor on this tour, I was very impressed with the professionalism and quality, I highly reccommend.

Visited February 2013
springboro, oh
12 attraction reviews
“fun tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Our guide included everyone in his irreverent approach to the tour. He kept everyone involved and had a great spontaneous sense of humor. We especially loved the tacky songs he played while we drove down South Beach past all the trendy out door eateries. The looks on peoples' faces as he addressed them over the loud speaker was worth the price. We especially liked the drive past the art deco buildings. The vantage point from the over sized bus made for great photos. The view of the Miami skyline was also beautiful as we hit the waters of Biscayne Bay.
Very different tour but gets you out of your comfort zone.

New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
“Family time on the duck tour”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This tour was super fun.There was a lot of local information that was quite useful.The tour guide had a lot of fun trivia questions and gave out little ducks as a prize. I answered 10 questions and never got one(just saying) I took my 7yr old niece and she loved it.The boat moved a little to slowly for my taste but we still enjoyed the tour very much.The music was a little out dated, YMCA,is a classic, but oldie.