First, you have to ignore their growing pains: It is actually four old hotels being renovated into one complex. We stayed in the newly renovated "Bel Aire": Super clean and beautifully spacious room and bathroom. Its cool colors, couches, chairs, desk, etc. were nice. The staff is super friendly. The continental breakfast is excellent: bagels, toast, fruit, cereal, coffee, juice - all included in the room price.
It it a little confusing to check in, even finding the hotel(s), and there is construction, but ... Great location - two blocks from the beach.
I WOULD DEFINITELY STAY HERE AGAIN.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel in Miami Beach is designed as an oasis for travelers who desire an escape from the common hotel, yet still value traditional services and hospitality. With a fresh, innovative appearance, well-appointed rooms and a casually-sophisticated atmosphere, our South Beach hotel can transform your trip into a time of inspiration and renewal. Vacationers looking for lodging in South Beach can appreciate our hotel's ideal location within walking distance of the beach, the Bass Museum, beautiful Art Deco homes and Ocean Drive's many famous attractions. Upscale fashion boutiques are at your fingertips when you stay here, with the Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue shopping district less than a mile from the hotel. Our Miami Beach accommodations also offer quick access to the Port of Miami, where cruise ships dock for boarding. For the very best in Miami Beach accommodations, choose the The Garden Hotel South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Garden Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire South Beach Miami
- Bel Aire South Beach Hotel