The rooms are clean and the location is nice but I would never stay again. They pretend it's a resort and it is not ! No pool everything is very old. Staff is awful and the valet parking that you pay 36$ a night for is the worst I've encountered. Fist day it took 45 minutes to get our car and the second day an hour. No others were waiting ??? The staff hardly spoke any English they were the worst hospitality staff I've seen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel in Miami Beach is designed as an oasis for travelers who desire an escape from the common hotel, yet still value traditional services and hospitality. With a fresh, innovative appearance, well-appointed rooms and a casually-sophisticated atmosphere, our South Beach hotel can transform your trip into a time of inspiration and renewal. Vacationers looking for lodging in South Beach can appreciate our hotel's ideal location within walking distance of the beach, the Bass Museum, beautiful Art Deco homes and Ocean Drive's many famous attractions. Upscale fashion boutiques are at your fingertips when you stay here, with the Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue shopping district less than a mile from the hotel. Our Miami Beach accommodations also offer quick access to the Port of Miami, where cruise ships dock for boarding. For the very best in Miami Beach accommodations, choose the The Garden Hotel South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Garden Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire South Beach Miami
- Bel Aire South Beach Hotel