South Beach can be expensive and this was the lowest price at $89 per night. It is still under construction and that woke us up early which we were not happy about. It is located right in the middle of everything and is a short walk to the beach, bars, restaurants, etc. You can use their valet for $32 per night or park in a garage two blocks away for $20 per 24 hours so that adds to the cost. Street parking is $1.75 per hour, but I don't think you can leave the car overnight. Check in was quick and easy and they even upgraded us to a suit for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel in Miami Beach is designed as an oasis for travelers who desire an escape from the common hotel, yet still value traditional services and hospitality. With a fresh, innovative appearance, well-appointed rooms and a casually-sophisticated atmosphere, our South Beach hotel can transform your trip into a time of inspiration and renewal. Vacationers looking for lodging in South Beach can appreciate our hotel's ideal location within walking distance of the beach, the Bass Museum, beautiful Art Deco homes and Ocean Drive's many famous attractions. Upscale fashion boutiques are at your fingertips when you stay here, with the Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue shopping district less than a mile from the hotel. Our Miami Beach accommodations also offer quick access to the Port of Miami, where cruise ships dock for boarding. For the very best in Miami Beach accommodations, choose the The Garden Hotel South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Garden Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire South Beach Miami
- Bel Aire South Beach Hotel