I was not blown away. But it was perfectly fine and I certainly didn't hate it.
Amazing location. You have the beach on the doorstep. Close to fantastic places to eat such as David's Cafe, the 11th Street Diner and Chalan on the Beach.
Cute decoration and colours in the rooms.
Complimentary fruit, papers etc.
It isn't 'bad'. However, the room was small and the bathroom tiny. I think I also hoped for more original Art Deco features and for it to seem fresher.
I would recommend it mainly for location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel in Miami Beach is designed as an oasis for travelers who desire an escape from the common hotel, yet still value traditional services and hospitality. With a fresh, innovative appearance, well-appointed rooms and a casually-sophisticated atmosphere, our South Beach hotel can transform your trip into a time of inspiration and renewal. Vacationers looking for lodging in South Beach can appreciate our hotel's ideal location within walking distance of the beach, the Bass Museum, beautiful Art Deco homes and Ocean Drive's many famous attractions. Upscale fashion boutiques are at your fingertips when you stay here, with the Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue shopping district less than a mile from the hotel. Our Miami Beach accommodations also offer quick access to the Port of Miami, where cruise ships dock for boarding. For the very best in Miami Beach accommodations, choose the The Garden Hotel South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your The Garden Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire South Beach Miami
- Bel Aire South Beach Hotel