We recently spend one night at the Garden Hotel. The location is terrific, just a short walk from ocean drive, but far enough that noise wasn't a factor when trying to sleep. The front desk staff was fantastic. We arrived 3 hours early and they allowed us to check into our room right away. They also held our bags the next morning until we were ready to leave. Beach towels are provided, and you can check out as many as you want. The grounds are nice and spacious, spanning the entire block. There were a few families swimming in the pool and plenty of places outside to sit down relax in the sun. The biggest negative for me was that the building we stayed in (the farthest from reception - the one with the small gym) had a strong odor of mold/sewage, so walking up the stairs and down the hall was a bit icky. However, our actual room had NO odor whatsoever. The room was as clean as could be, and although small, had a place for luggage, plenty of room to hang clothes, a comfy chair for sitting and a nice big desk to place belongings. The bathroom was modern and we had plenty of hot water. The Kleenex holder was badly cracked which made it look bit shabby, but that's a very minor detail. If you ask my husband, he'll say the biggest drawback was parking. The two public lots the hotel recommended were full so he had to circle around for over an hour to find a place to park. We would have welcomed valet service and would have been happy to pay extra for it. So, although our experience wasn't perfect, it was definitely good enough, and if we return to South Beach, we would certainly stay at The Garden Hotel again. For the price, the Garden is GREAT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel in Miami Beach is designed as an oasis for travelers who desire an escape from the common hotel, yet still value traditional services and hospitality. With a fresh, innovative appearance, well-appointed rooms and a casually-sophisticated atmosphere, our South Beach hotel can transform your trip into a time of inspiration and renewal. Vacationers looking for lodging in South Beach can appreciate our hotel's ideal location within walking distance of the beach, the Bass Museum, beautiful Art Deco homes and Ocean Drive's many famous attractions. Upscale fashion boutiques are at your fingertips when you stay here, with the Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue shopping district less than a mile from the hotel. Our Miami Beach accommodations also offer quick access to the Port of Miami, where cruise ships dock for boarding. For the very best in Miami Beach accommodations, choose the The Garden Hotel South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your The Garden Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire South Beach Miami
- Bel Aire South Beach Hotel