My boyfriend and I went to South Beach this past weekend and originally we stayed at a different hotel but decided to stay another night so I called around and came across The Garden, which we had not seen online anywhere. They said it was $195 for the night which was 50 dollars cheaper than our current hotel was asking for, we walked about two blocks and when we got there the concierge said it was $175 a night which we thought was an even better deal (also a $13 resort fee, which pays for their buffet breakfast). The lobby was beautiful, very modern. The next day when we actually stayed in our room we were able to check in early, at about 11:30am. Our room was so beautiful, it had a tropical feel to it, the walls were floral and light blue, clean and had a very nice bathroom. The location was absolutely great, it is two blocks down from Ocean Dr so the walk home at night was very nice but far enough that you weren't awaken with all the screaming drunks outside if you stayed at a hotel on Collins like we did the first night.
The only negatives were the air conditioning was loud, but most importantly when we got breakfast we were informed that the $13 we paid was for the continental breakfast, which was a yogurt, muffin and croissant. To eat the buffet breakfast we had to pay another $4.50 a person which I thought was very sneaky! Even though I was very upset at the time I would absolutely stay here again when we visit South Beach next!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel in Miami Beach is designed as an oasis for travelers who desire an escape from the common hotel, yet still value traditional services and hospitality. With a fresh, innovative appearance, well-appointed rooms and a casually-sophisticated atmosphere, our South Beach hotel can transform your trip into a time of inspiration and renewal. Vacationers looking for lodging in South Beach can appreciate our hotel's ideal location within walking distance of the beach, the Bass Museum, beautiful Art Deco homes and Ocean Drive's many famous attractions. Upscale fashion boutiques are at your fingertips when you stay here, with the Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue shopping district less than a mile from the hotel. Our Miami Beach accommodations also offer quick access to the Port of Miami, where cruise ships dock for boarding. For the very best in Miami Beach accommodations, choose the The Garden Hotel South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Garden Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire South Beach Miami
- Bel Aire South Beach Hotel