This hotel is really 5 small deco buildings fronting Washington Street. It used to be a Wyndham and is now independent. New owners have done a great job! We stayed in the first building, which has had a sleek South Beach-style makeover. The lobby is a sophisticated green and plum, while our room was two tones of miami aqua. Loved it! Rooms are small, but clean and just fine. Big bed was comfy. The location is in the heart of everything--we walked a few blocks to dinner in wonderful Espanola Way, suggested by front desk. Staff was very courteous and helpful. We booked this room late via a search engine, and thought the $131 price was great for the location. Free wifi, yay. It has a pretty little pool out front that people were enjoying. I had the buffet breakfast in one of the other little buildings of the hotel ($13) and it was yummy, including all u can eat scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, chocolate croissants, Starbucks coffee. You could eat inside or out under the trees on Washington, which was a great option. The hotel has a little area on 11th (at Washington) where you can pull up in your car to check in and unload luggage. There's no hotel parking, but there are a couple of nearby options and the desk staff can help you figure out the best one for you. (If your stay is really short, like our less than 24 hour one, the open parking lot with meters might be the best bet.) The only con I can offer is that the elevator was out of order while we were there.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western South Beach
- Bel Aire South Beach Miami
- Bel Aire South Beach Hotel
- Bel Aire South Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel in Miami Beach is designed as an oasis for travelers who desire an escape from the common hotel, yet still value traditional services and hospitality. With a fresh, innovative appearance, well-appointed rooms and a casually-sophisticated atmosphere, our South Beach hotel can transform your trip into a time of inspiration and renewal. Vacationers looking for lodging in South Beach can appreciate our hotel's ideal location within walking distance of the beach, the Bass Museum, beautiful Art Deco homes and Ocean Drive's many famous attractions. Upscale fashion boutiques are at your fingertips when you stay here, with the Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue shopping district less than a mile from the hotel. Our Miami Beach accommodations also offer quick access to the Port of Miami, where cruise ships dock for boarding. For the very best in Miami Beach accommodations, choose the The Garden Hotel South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Garden Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.