“Wonderful Concept, need to work on spa staff!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
4th Night Free!
Ranked #26 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Miami, Florida
“Wonderful Concept, need to work on spa staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Let me start by saying the wellness concept of this property is truly what makes it unique and special, hence why we chose The Carillon as our hotel choice for our "staycation". I had read about the spa and amazing services they offer and as a person that has been to many and looks for great spas to relax in, we were very excited to see the amenities this property had to offer.

Booking our stay and everyone that helped us through the process were very friendly and prompt to help with every question and request I had. Check in was great, the staff that greeted us at the spa was lovely. We went for our massages and treatments which were incredible and then decided to go to the treatment rooms so we could try them all and really experience these rooms the way they are supposed to be experienced.

The majority of the staff was very rude. Following us to clean up after us while making faces, comments and cleaning as if aggravated the floor got wet from the shower to the steam room.... After my massage I was feeling extremely relaxed and decided to go from the shower to the steam room, I was so relaxed, I forgot to close the door behind me. To my surprise, before I even had the chance to sit down, one of the ladies, came in and yelled at me because I could not leave the door open. This same type of experience happened with the same person. She was extremely rude and made it very uncomfortable not only for myself but the person I was with also. Every time we left a room, she or one of her colleagues were waiting as if watching our every move. Needless to say, the experience was NOT extremely relaxing. These ladies need to understand that like them, some of us are hard workers and we also love a day to relax and unwind and we appreciate no attitudes and chit chatty conversations about their lives be kept in the privacy of their stations or during break times, not when I am trying to relax myself after a long week.

Other than this, the room was great, the restaurant was incredible, restaurant staff was on point, very attentive. The food was amazing and I loved all of the healthy options. It is so great to go to a property that has many food options that are organic/grass fed & healthy. We definitely loved this about the property and like I mentioned, all restaurant staff, waiters, bartender, even the manager came to speak with us! They were absolutely fabulous, just need to work on your spa staff for sure!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Roslyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The pool/beach staff are beyond accommodating and go above and beyond for their guests. Jennifer by the pool and Mike at the beach provided exceptional service. The property is gorgeous and well kept.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Simply wanted to take a moment and express the fine work the young man(Jimmy Marino)performs for all the guest. This gentleman is a clear example of excellent service. The Carillon should be fortunate to have such a person take care of its customers. He is compassionate,caring and attentive.

Stayed May 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

The hotel service was great, everything that I needed was answered with a smile and perfect attitude. During my last day at the hotel I had to check out the beach because from my room it look amazing. The Service was wonderful George, Tony, Alfredo was very helpful and they met everything that I needed. would likely come back here again and first thing I would do is come to the beach.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Beautiful hotel. Great spa services for those needing to unwind. The best part of the experience by far is sitting on the beach. What a beautiful beach. And, the great beach staff make the experience all the better. They are friendly and so very accommodating!!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Great spot to relax. Really enjoyed laying out on the beach. David was great. The whole team was really attentive and it helped to make it a better experience. I am excited to come here again on vacation. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone. The drinks were pretty good too. Overall a really great experience and I wouldn't want it any other way

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

The Carillon Hotel was excellent, this is what I was expecting from a five star hotel. The service was excellent and the hotel is beautiful. Rooms are nice and spacious with lots of extras. The beach wasn't too crowded and the pool was clean and sparkling. Perfect family vacation. There was a breakfast buffet included in our package. The food was okay, not bad, could have been tastier. Overall, I would definitely go back if a good deal comes across. Very relaxing and refreshing vacation for me, my husband, and my son (almost two years old).

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Been to The Carillon Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!