“Spa Day and then some.....” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
One More Night
Ranked #8 of 202 Hotels in Miami Beach
Studio City
“Spa Day and then some.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I was in search of a place to get a massage and spend the day so I used a few sites to get ratings and suggestions. Although it seemed a little pricey, this place continuously popped up. Amazing reviews and for great reason!

The facility.... impeccable! The staff was so serene and comforting and I TRULY felt I just escaped reality.

After 3 hours of enjoying the absolutley incredible Aquavana Experience, I went for a massage. It was great and JUST what I needed! But the 50 minutes went by way too fast!

After my massage, I decided to have lunch. It had been storming off and on all day so there was some confusion as to whether or not the pool side grill was still open. Although most of the staff was gone....the manager Cody and a few others was there. Great decision hiring this guy! From the moment I walked up I felt like I was in excellent hands! He was knowledgeable, friendly and although the wind was blowing profusely ( I was determined to eat outside) he continued to make sure that I had everything I wanted. Making suggestions, explaining the property and making sure that my vacation was everything it needed to be. It was almost as if this guy was created to do just this! Outstanding and big kudos to him and this entire property.

The only negative was in the spa's sauna there were 3 older ladies who exited upon my entering. They didn't seem to have a high tolerance for those who look different from them. I did not allow that to be a reflection of the facility however, I definitely thought it was worth a mention.

This is definitely a top notch hotel & I understand why the spa is award winning! I think manager Cody should be up for a few awards himself!

Thanks for an AWESOME experience!

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Second visit for us and we will be going back again soon. The location is quiet but close to everything. The fitness classes are amazing. The food is outstanding and of course healthy. Really a great way to spend a weekend as a couple.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Let me start by saying that this is the first review I've ever written. My wife and I have been to many resorts that were great but this is the first time I felt I had to leave a comment.
It's all true as most of these reviews say that the spa is wonderful, but that's not the focus of my review. The purpose of my review is to give mention to the incredible service I received from the beach staff. These guys work hard out there and are as helpful and friendly as can be. I spoke several times with Jeff who is the operations manager for the beach and pools and I let him know that his team is top notch. Some of his staff I have to mention is Andre, Tony, and Alfredo. These guys always had smiles on their faces. It's clear from speaking with Jeff that he's trained his team well and should be commended for that. He definitely takes pride in his operation and it shows.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
North Potomac
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

What an amazing hotel. Beautiful facilities an incredible service combined with a wonderful location make this the best place to stay on Miami Beach. The staff goes out of their way to ensure an amazing visit. The spa staff and the desk staff were great, but in particular Cody, the pool and beach manager, was absolutely perfect. He has a hard job managing the residents and guests, and does it with grace and class. Geovani, our regular breakfast waiter, was extremely accommodating, professional all around terrific. Great place!

• Stayed October 2014
Miami Lakes, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I've been possibly at most if not all of the finer hotels at the beach. Canyon Ranch was and is by far my best experience. What made it great for myself and my spouse was the fantastic spa and the service by the enthustiastic and cheerful service of the staff, both at the spa and at the pool and dining area. In particular Chaviee, Troy Lannata, Mathew, Ana Osorio (pool attendant), were on top of our every need and saw to it that we had an outstanding time. Thank you to all the fine
staff at the Hotel which have made our last 4 stays there so memorable and relaxing.
-Alfredo and Iraida Moreno

Room Tip: Seaside!! Make sure to get highest floor possible and watch that sunrise!
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Absolutely stunning hotel. Calming, lovely, and perfectly located. With onsite restaurants, a stellar spa, and easy beach access, you'd never have to leave the hotel (if that's your thing). But luckily, other outstanding restaurants are within walking distance, too. Do yourself a favor - visit the spa. You will NOT regret it!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My wife wanted to come here and do yoga. The hotel was beautiful. They upgraded us to a two room suite on the 10th floor. The bed and pillows were among the most comfortable of any hotel I have stayed at. We had two balconies. The bathroom and shower were very modern. There was a mini kitchen with coffee and tea that you could make. It was very good. There was bottled water for sale in the room. Checkin was efficient and personalized sitting at a desk. The key is a microchip with a strap to keep around your neck. It was actually very convenient. You needed this to access the spa and elevators to the floor. The beach in front of the hotel was beautiful. Not crowded. The three hotel pools were all very nice. Comfortable padded pool chairs. The beach chairs were comfortable as well. We also rented a beach bed for the afternoon and that was delightful. The spa was fantastic. Their aqua program where you go from warm to cold to warm was very refreshing. There were several locker room attendants and they were very attentive. The spa services were very well done although quite expensive. The classes were included and were very enjoyable. The fitness center was very nice and well-equipped. It is a quiet hotel with two large condominium buildings attached to it. They share all the amenities. There is no real nightlife here. There are several good restaurants within walking distance. There is a grocery store across the street in case you are craving a soda. Those are not readily available at this resort. There was one bar that closes at 11 o'clock. We did not bring a vehicle. It was a $38 taxi ride from the Miami airport. We went to South Beach one night and had a good time. We really enjoyed relaxing at the hotel and spa. They do include an 18% gratuity on everything. My one and only complaint is every day we were there the pool and beach service was spotty. There were always a lot of attendants to set up chairs, but there never seemed to be enough wait staff. One day we are brought the completely wrong food for lunch at the pool. The day before on the beach the attendant stated she was the only one working and it would be a wait for drinks and food. I was dozing on a bed on the beach so I couldn't complain too much. I note that most of the other reviews seem to complement the beach service so we may have just hit it at a bad time. Overall a very enjoyable experience. Came home feeling relaxed and refreshed. I would definitely come back here again!!

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa Miami Beach? Share your experiences!