it is funny when you go over the reviews left by other guests and u see nothing but 'EXCELLENT' over and over again, and then you run into one that has between 1 and 3 stars and they say how horrible the staff was, how horrible the location was. (i.e. I mean we are just way to close to the beach, the sound of waves is too disturbing and makes it hard to sleep at night). as a person with some common sense you can obviously see that the person writing this bad review is just a miserable person who would not be happy anywhere. and constantly complains to the staff because they actually cannot afford this hotel so they keep asking for free stuff. that being said I found the property to be AMAZING. beautiful building. rooms are pricey but you get 30 fitness classes daily that require no extra cost. and the front desk staff is fabulous. Especially Nenad. this young man knows what above and beyond means and he definitely makes a lengthy check in process one of the best I have ever experienced. Same is to be said about Jessica (also an MOD on the property.) meeting nenad at check in I didn't need to interact with anyone else. He gave away his business card at check in and whenever I needed something a short email with my request gets the Job done. Concierge is also 5 star. Billy, Mathew Robert and Randy are all on the top of their game and will def give you some great recommendations. they were all in the loop of what I have requested so even though I dealt with all 4 throughout my stay they were all in the loop and knew exactly who I was and what I have spoken to Billy about the day before. AMAZING. having such a wonderful location is one thing, but its the staff that really makes this place a 5 star property. the prices might seem high but what other hotel will offer you 30 fitness classes per day, a beautiful spa(aquavana.. look it up online. it is unreal) comp parking with certain packages, comp breakfast w/certain pckgs, and a 100$ hotel credit(especially if you book with your amex platinum) the best thing is its close to south beach but still far enough away from all the madness...... DEFINATELY WILL BE BACK. ASK for Nenad and Jessica if you call ahead of time. they will definitely make you feel special. oh and Marcia (guest relations manager) amazing accent and so personable. so to those miserable people.. get a life. there is no way your check in process/service was awful. how could you not love this place?? consumers out there that read these. when 96% of people tell you that it is EXCELLENT listen to them and not to the poor 4% that say otherwise. Thank you for an amazing stay. PS> Houskeeping takes 1.5 hours to clean a room before the guests arrives, most hotels average is 20 to 30 minutes, I guarantee you will not find anything wrong with your service. HSK manager (very hard name, starts with a G was the sweetest nicest lady ive ever encountered in any hsk department)..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first of its kind, this spectacular Miami Beach boutique hotel combines the flexibility of a la carte hotel services with many of the limitless healthy choices of acclaimed Canyon Ranch health resorts. A feast for your senses, Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach offers inspiring healthy living opportunities in a stunning luxury hotel setting – plus easy access to everything an exciting city has to offer. Housed in the modernized and restored Carillon Hotel – a classic of Miami Modern architecture – Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach will enchant you with its exquisite design and matchless views. Situated on more than 750 linear feet of uncrowded white beach, Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa is convenient to both Bal Harbour and South Beach. This all-suite hotel just 30 minutes from Miami International Airport is an oasis of tranquility, warmth and healthy living in one of the world’s most vibrant cities. In a serene atmosphere of casual elegance, you can relax in your spacious, luxuriously appointed suite, float in a sparkling pool, savor healthy gourmet cuisine and organic wines and spirits at award-winning Canyon Ranch Grill™, work out in the largest and most beautifully appointed Spa in South Florida, and discover unsurpassed Canyon Ranch spa, fitness and health and wellness services. With its beautiful beach and menu of activities for parents and children, this splendid oceanfront hotel also offers a taste of the Canyon Ranch healthy living experience for families. From morning walks on the beach and the thrill of our two-story indoor rock-climbing wall to integrative health experts to advise and inspire you, you’ll find endless ways to reawaken your spirit and refresh your soul at Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, our Miami Beach boutique hotel offers an abundance of choices. In this magnificent oceanfront setting, kick back and relax, get outside and play, or explore our holistic approach to health and wellness with top experts to guide you. You can also take advantage of the legendary Canyon Ranch signature spa services that are conveniently offered a la carte to fit your schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LHW, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Ranch Hotel And Spa Miami Beach
- Canyon Hotel Miami Beach
- Canyon Resort Miami Beach