We recently held a retreat for 22 people at Canyon Ranch Miami Beach – this was a consultant and board retreat for an international organization. As year-round residents of the Canyon Ranch property we are intimately familiar with the workings of the entire complex. In addition, we have a dozen or so events there over the past 15 months.
We know Canyon Ranch very well. It is a beautiful and elegant resort. The complaints posted here about price don’t take into account the enormous number of ancillary benefits in staying at the property, which include full use of the spa, 100’s of classes and exercise groups and lectures, four pools, a full gym, a wonderful private beach, an elegant and delicious array of restaurants and the Carillion Lounge and Canyon Ranch Grill itself and many others. The hotel is a great pleasure for families with small children, adult guests and business groups, all of whom mingle together without problems during the year.
Canyon Ranch food is specifically tailored to the Canyon Ranch Healthy Living Diet, and the food in the restaurant is beautifully prepared and carefully designed to provide controlled calorie intake and a balance of essential nutrients. For the most part, if it isn’t available as an organic product, it isn’t served. And it is uniformly delicious. It makes the point – you can eat healthy food and enjoy it to the utmost as well!
We know many of the staff personally and have for the more than 2 years we have been living there. They are marvellously professional and caring. It can get busy – so be patient. But the patience is well worth the effort as the results are stunningly good.
The property itself is beautiful, the rooms spacious – all suites – and very comfortable. The entire property is spotlessly clean and well maintained and well kept.
Our group retreat experience was excellent. Storms flooded a private dining room we were to use, and at the last minute changes had to be made to locations within the hotel, food carried from one building to another, and setups in the rooms shifted around. All of this was done with good grace and kindness and the serving staff and front desk staff adjusted to all the changes amazingly well.
The front desk staff, led ably by Willy Garcia, and receptionist Meron, and the concierge team, led wonderfully by Head Concierge Chauncey Sullivan with her team of Robert, Luis and Ewen, and the group sales team, led beautifully by Esperanza Arias, and the food service group, led marvellously by Giovanni Arias and Travis Paez, and the waitstaff including Diana and Nicole and Luis and Patricio and Joselina and Gloria and Sarah and many others too numerous to mention by name, all present the guest with the comfort and care needed to feel truly at home.
All this done under the watchful eye of new Hotel Managing Director Bernard Agache, who attends to details meticulously and carefully and makes it all work together. And to a person - they were successful and wonderful – and so we did – truly – feel at home. Bravo all!
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Ranch Hotel And Spa Miami Beach
- Canyon Hotel Miami Beach
- Canyon Resort Miami Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first of its kind, this spectacular Miami Beach boutique hotel combines the flexibility of a la carte hotel services with many of the limitless healthy choices of acclaimed Canyon Ranch health resorts. A feast for your senses, Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach offers inspiring healthy living opportunities in a stunning luxury hotel setting – plus easy access to everything an exciting city has to offer. Housed in the modernized and restored Carillon Hotel – a classic of Miami Modern architecture – Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach will enchant you with its exquisite design and matchless views. Situated on more than 750 linear feet of uncrowded white beach, Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa is convenient to both Bal Harbour and South Beach. This all-suite hotel just 30 minutes from Miami International Airport is an oasis of tranquility, warmth and healthy living in one of the world’s most vibrant cities. In a serene atmosphere of casual elegance, you can relax in your spacious, luxuriously appointed suite, float in a sparkling pool, savor healthy gourmet cuisine and organic wines and spirits at award-winning Canyon Ranch Grill™, work out in the largest and most beautifully appointed Spa in South Florida, and discover unsurpassed Canyon Ranch spa, fitness and health and wellness services. With its beautiful beach and menu of activities for parents and children, this splendid oceanfront hotel also offers a taste of the Canyon Ranch healthy living experience for families. From morning walks on the beach and the thrill of our two-story indoor rock-climbing wall to integrative health experts to advise and inspire you, you’ll find endless ways to reawaken your spirit and refresh your soul at Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, our Miami Beach boutique hotel offers an abundance of choices. In this magnificent oceanfront setting, kick back and relax, get outside and play, or explore our holistic approach to health and wellness with top experts to guide you. You can also take advantage of the legendary Canyon Ranch signature spa services that are conveniently offered a la carte to fit your schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LHW, Expedia, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.