“Outstanding! A true gem for a revitalizing vacation.” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
One More Night
Ranked #11 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
Boston, Massachusetts
“Outstanding! A true gem for a revitalizing vacation.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Loved it! "Just what the doctor ordered." It was my first time visiting Miami, and I had plans to tour the City, but I was so content, I only left the property to go to the brand new Publix grocery store, (which is located directly across the street from the hotel), and to go to a restaurant one late afternoon for an early dinner. The fabulous, talented, informed, educated, attentive, and friendly staff is what makes this organization shine. The Management team of this hotel has truly put together a cohesive and dedicated group of employees. My suite was meticulously maintained, with a gorgeous view of the coastline. Sports and fitness are a big part of my everyday schedule at home in a large City, and I thought the level of the fitness instructors was impressive. I worked out hard in the morning and relaxed on the beautiful beach in the afternoon. I hope this is the first of many more visits to come!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
CanyonRanchHotel-Spa, Managing Director at Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa Miami Beach, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience. I am excited to see that you were able to take advantage of our many offerings and found the perfect balance between wellness activities and relaxation. We would love to welcome you back. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

510 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Scottsdale, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Expected more for the price, location not ideal, rooms not 5 star luxury. The room key system is very annoying, we had to have it reprogrammed several times. Ocean view was misleading. The staff was friendly but they did not go out of their way to be helpful.
We did enjoy the excellent restaurant serving delicious healthy food.

Room Tip: Ocean view can be misleading, verify the rooms view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
CanyonRanchHotel-Spa, Managing Director at Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa Miami Beach, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience. We are disappointed to not have met your expectations on location and accommodations. I greatly appreciate your feedback on our staff and we will use your comments as training tools. We would love to welcome you back. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and I love this hotel. The staff are attentive and friendly. The restaurant goes out of their way to ensure that there is gluten free options and sometimes make accommodation to our dishes. Oh, food is so delicious that we decided never to leave the hotel after venturing out twice. The suites are clean, modern and comfortable. Spa - is superb. While my husband prefers to relax on the private beach and pool side, I enjoy the fitness classes they offer. They have the best instructors you can find, the classes are challenging and motivating. I got a chance to try things that I do not normally do at home. There are also lectures given by top notch health professionals. So all in all, this is a great value. To me this is Disney land for healthy living adults. We have been there 4 times and already planning for 2013.

Room Tip: The reality is there is so much to do that you never stay in your room much!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
CanyonRanchHotel-Spa, Managing Director at Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa Miami Beach, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for passionately sharing details about your stay and your enthusiasm for the many activities to be experienced during a Canyon Ranch Miami Beach vacation. We offer many more health and fitness activities than your average hotel stay and hope to give our guests an opportunity to experience how enjoyable a healthy vacation can be. We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back real soon.

Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Spectacular visit – this was my second trip in four months. Always a trip to paradise. The facilities, restaurants, fitness areas, and all staff are amazing. A few names stand-out from Meren (probably spelling her name wrong) and John at the front desk to Chauncey – the Concierge who knows all the happenings in the Miami area. It is a lovely escape from hustle and bustle of Miami Beach.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with others your 2nd spa vacation experience here at Canyon Ranch Miami Beach. I am proud of our fine staff and amenities and we will recognize Meron, John and Chauncey for their genuine hospitality. We hope to see you back soon.

Secaucus, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I took my wife here for our 1st anniversary. It blew both of our expectations right out of the water. This place is amazing and offers some of the besy service in the world. It you want to take your wife, gf, or mistress to a special place go here. The bellman Diego Pereira will make an request happen and if you really want to show your girl how special she is he has some great ideas. Ask him about the outdoor terrace in the north tower.

Room Tip: go for the ocean view. it is worth it.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words describing your recent stay. We find motivation and inspiration when our guests are having a true Canyon Ranch experience. Happy anniversary!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husband and I flew down for some sunshine after 4 days in New York.
The hotel is lovely, my husband loves to work out and was in the gym (very well equipped) each morning. I used the spa each day, but being lazy I didn't attend any of the wide range of classes available to guests. Whilst the hotel and spa is very much focused on good health and wellbeing, there was a friendly little bar and as a lazy sort I wasn't made to feel out of place at all.
The staff are friendly, its in quite a quiet location but its easy to get around. There are many residence living on the complex and meeting some of them really enhanced the visit.

I must pass my very best wishes to a lady in the spa, I cant remember her name but she had long hard hair and was a little more mature than some of the staff, if the management team read this, tell her that Lesley (she will know my name) says she made her stay! She was so keen on ensuring I made the most of each visit to the spa,constant offerings of water and organic fruit ,she was wonderful!

In general this is a great place to stay if you like to relax in the sun. Further more you can take full advantage of all the treatments and classes available and totally immerse yourselves in the well being ethos of Canyon Ranch. Otherwise the hotel is stylish, the spa suites are wonderfully equipped and its only 10minutes by taxi to Bal Harbour, great for shopping and dining. We will be back!

Room Tip: The sea front spa suites are great. Living room, small kitchen with microwave, stylish bathroom and...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
CanyonRanchHotel-Spa, Managing Director at Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa Miami Beach, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your passion for the Canyon Ranch lifestyle and for the time to share it in such detail. I am excited to see that you were able to take advantage of our many offerings and found the perfect balance between wellness activities, relaxation and celebration. We are looking forward to welcoming you back real soon and a belated “Happy Birthday”!

Leipzig, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Our stay in May 2012 was a great experience! The hotel is a welcoming place from minute 1 in a appealing modern and organic style. Staff was taking care of all our wishes or actually anticipated them. Gym and entertainment offerings were balanced and well designed, beach and water were clean and great and south beach sufficiently far away not to be distracted... Great cuisine. Do not expect a fully equipped bar though but this is by concept. Would clearly recommend this great place and will stay there again when around.

Room Tip: try beachfront...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
CanyonRanchHotel-Spa, Managing Director at Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa Miami Beach, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience. I am excited to see that you were able to take advantage of our many offerings and found the perfect balance between wellness activities and relaxation. My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Matthias Kammerer

Been to Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa Miami Beach? Share your experiences!