Why do we keep going back? Is it perfect-no. Is it in a great location- not really.Every time there is a third night free I get motivated. Here's the thing we love the spa treatments, the classes are good, the private trainers (Walid, Hillary are excellent) but it can be very relaxing or very intense depending on your mood and inclination. The rooms are nice and have kitchens if you want to grocery shop and stick to your diet. Not all rooms are equal. Facing the ocean is more expensive. Some rooms are a little bigger. I have to say there is massive construction going on across the street and we didn't hear much noise. My daughter loves the saunas, showers and herbarium. I love the facials and every treatment. My worst scenario is the relaxation room which is very zen with drinks and nuts and magazines. It takes me a few days to relax enough to enjoy it! This is sort of like going to camp without the supervision. If you want to sit on the beach or at the pool the whole time no one cares, you do as little or as much as you want. That is what we love! Mild annoyances are studios that are a little far so you cannot always get there. You can go to classes most of the day and not spend extra dollars for private training. Whatever works. We tend to meet friends in Miami. Bal Harbor is very close by and a beautiful shopping area with good restaurants. My daughter likes to go to South Beach and try new places and walk on Lincoln Road. I like to go to art exhibits and try restaurants that got great reviews and then I think I am doing too much and should just curl up with a book and call it a day. This trip was off season which was great, quiet and easy to get appointments but they were fully booked for the holiday so i am glad we got out of there before it started. It is not as enjoyable when they are fully booked but I am always glad to have gone.My only complaint is that every trip requires a few days to get the kinks out.This trip I really relaxed and after having been sick all winter began to exercise again so I am thankful.I also love the fact that i can get my daughter to go with me (not so easy at this age) and spend time with her alone. Sort of the same as having your child in the car with you- they have to talk!Four days of bonding was enough, I mean great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first of its kind, this spectacular Miami Beach boutique hotel combines the flexibility of a la carte hotel services with many of the limitless healthy choices of acclaimed Canyon Ranch health resorts. A feast for your senses, Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach offers inspiring healthy living opportunities in a stunning luxury hotel setting – plus easy access to everything an exciting city has to offer. Housed in the modernized and restored Carillon Hotel – a classic of Miami Modern architecture – Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach will enchant you with its exquisite design and matchless views. Situated on more than 750 linear feet of uncrowded white beach, Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa is convenient to both Bal Harbour and South Beach. This all-suite hotel just 30 minutes from Miami International Airport is an oasis of tranquility, warmth and healthy living in one of the world’s most vibrant cities. In a serene atmosphere of casual elegance, you can relax in your spacious, luxuriously appointed suite, float in a sparkling pool, savor healthy gourmet cuisine and organic wines and spirits at award-winning Canyon Ranch Grill™, work out in the largest and most beautifully appointed Spa in South Florida, and discover unsurpassed Canyon Ranch spa, fitness and health and wellness services. With its beautiful beach and menu of activities for parents and children, this splendid oceanfront hotel also offers a taste of the Canyon Ranch healthy living experience for families. From morning walks on the beach and the thrill of our two-story indoor rock-climbing wall to integrative health experts to advise and inspire you, you’ll find endless ways to reawaken your spirit and refresh your soul at Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, our Miami Beach boutique hotel offers an abundance of choices. In this magnificent oceanfront setting, kick back and relax, get outside and play, or explore our holistic approach to health and wellness with top experts to guide you. You can also take advantage of the legendary Canyon Ranch signature spa services that are conveniently offered a la carte to fit your schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LHW, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Ranch Hotel And Spa Miami Beach
- Canyon Hotel Miami Beach
- Canyon Resort Miami Beach