I stayed at the Miami property after several enjoyable trips to the Canyon Ranch in Lenox with my mother. I would return in a heartbeat. The property is actually much more luxurious than the Lenox property. The decor is gorgeous. I was obsessed with the geodes and carved wood hanging throughout the lobby. Our room was on the side of the building, but we had an ENORMOUS terrace facing the ocean and the room completely exceeded my expectations. Full kitchen, great bathroom, beautiful design. I liked the color scheme in the room - kind of a tropical spa vibe, exactly the look I wanted to see.
I've become overly familiar with the Lenox programs, so I was happy to see that the Miami property offered some classes I hadn't taken before. Whenever I go to Canyon Ranch, I usually try to do about 4-5 classes a day, while my mom does lecture/spa activities. I was happy with my four day trip, I didn't repeat too many classes. If you can, try to go to every dance class taught by Paul, his zumba was the most entertaining class of my trip.
Aquavana is a pretty fantastic addition to the spa experience. I found the treatments to be up to the usual canyon ranch standards, but aquavana definitely made the whole spa feel a lot more memorable. The heated stone loungers are addictive, and I found myself obsessed with the Igloo.
The staff was wonderful, very courteous, very willing to go out of their way to provide any special assistance we needed.
As for the reviewers who complain about the prices, yes, it's an expensive hotel, but I think it's worth every penny for those looking for a luxurious spa/fitness experience.
I would also recommend the artichoke fries at the grill (and the mango sodas)!
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Ranch Hotel And Spa Miami Beach
- Canyon Hotel Miami Beach
- Canyon Resort Miami Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first of its kind, this spectacular Miami Beach boutique hotel combines the flexibility of a la carte hotel services with many of the limitless healthy choices of acclaimed Canyon Ranch health resorts. A feast for your senses, Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach offers inspiring healthy living opportunities in a stunning luxury hotel setting – plus easy access to everything an exciting city has to offer. Housed in the modernized and restored Carillon Hotel – a classic of Miami Modern architecture – Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach will enchant you with its exquisite design and matchless views. Situated on more than 750 linear feet of uncrowded white beach, Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa is convenient to both Bal Harbour and South Beach. This all-suite hotel just 30 minutes from Miami International Airport is an oasis of tranquility, warmth and healthy living in one of the world’s most vibrant cities. In a serene atmosphere of casual elegance, you can relax in your spacious, luxuriously appointed suite, float in a sparkling pool, savor healthy gourmet cuisine and organic wines and spirits at award-winning Canyon Ranch Grill™, work out in the largest and most beautifully appointed Spa in South Florida, and discover unsurpassed Canyon Ranch spa, fitness and health and wellness services. With its beautiful beach and menu of activities for parents and children, this splendid oceanfront hotel also offers a taste of the Canyon Ranch healthy living experience for families. From morning walks on the beach and the thrill of our two-story indoor rock-climbing wall to integrative health experts to advise and inspire you, you’ll find endless ways to reawaken your spirit and refresh your soul at Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, our Miami Beach boutique hotel offers an abundance of choices. In this magnificent oceanfront setting, kick back and relax, get outside and play, or explore our holistic approach to health and wellness with top experts to guide you. You can also take advantage of the legendary Canyon Ranch signature spa services that are conveniently offered a la carte to fit your schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LHW, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.