“PERFECT !” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ola at the Sanctuary is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 885 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: South American
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 17th
Description: Good for Romance, Special Occasions, Entertaining Clients, Large Groups, Private DiningDinner Options: Reservations, Dessert, Late Night, Out door Dining, Private or Semi Private dining available for large groups
“PERFECT !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

visit this restaurant you won't regret it. one of the best restaurants in Amerika ! we will visit it again next time.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
OLA1745, Owner at Ola at the Sanctuary, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
We loved reading your review...we hope to see you again soon! What did you have while you dined at Ola?

“WORST RESTAURANT”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Flew in from Toronto and came here after trip advisor recommendation. Ordered the empanadas and threw up in my napkin. My mom returned her dish and ate the raisins in her bag
From plane. Never returning, manager was making faces to me And my patents. Server ran my credit card for the wrong table. Bartender was only nice person in restaurant but she also expressed she's leaving...don't waste ur money or liver at that matter

OLA1745, Owner at Ola at the Sanctuary, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
We are sorry you did not have a wonderful time at Ola. What empanada did you have the evening of your dinner as well as what was wrong with your mother's entree? We do take concern to our guests feedback. As for the bartender, we have one female bartender who advised she has no intentions of leaving; therefore who did you speak to? We are professional at our restaurant and treat our guest as family, our manager will never make faces at a guest, do you remember how they looked or their name?
Waterloo, Canada
“Incredible Ceviches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

This place has the largest menu of ceviches I have encountered. We sampled 4 of them and all were outstanding. Good wine selection, good service, on a comfortable outdoor deck. But you do pay for it.... it ain't cheap

Visited April 2014
OLA1745, Owner at Ola at the Sanctuary, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
It's great to read you tried 4 out of the many ceviches we have at Ola. We loved reading your feedback. We do hope you return again and are able to try the other ceviches and items on our menu.
Miami, Florida
“Best salmon I have had in a while.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Really enjoyed my first visit to this restaurant a few weeks ago. Had the lobster empanadas for an appetizer and it was amazing. But the salmon entree I order topped it! The best salmon plate I have had in a while.

Nice location on the beach, great outdoor seating, wonderful service, and amazing food. Highly recommended. Will be back.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
OLA1745, Owner at Ola at the Sanctuary, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you loved our Panela Salmon. We look forward to your return.
South Florida, Florida
“Still awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

My wife and I had dinner at OLA last night for the third time. I posted reviews after our previous two visits, so I won't go into a lot of detail here, but this time was just as awesome as before. OLA remains our favorite South Beach restaurant, and will always be on our short list when we visit the area.

The only item we tried this time that we hadn't had before was the Hamachi Nikkei ceviche starter. I'm not a fan of either raw fish or ceviche, but our server Jorge insisted that this was nothing like any ceviche we might have tried before, so my wife (who likes raw fish) decided to order it, and I tried some. My wife loved it, and I actually liked it too, so thanks to Jorge for suggesting it.

The other repeat items we had were the Smoked Marlin Tacos starter, the Filet Mignon Churrasco for my wife, and the Roast Cuban Pork for me. Unfortunately, we were too full for dessert this time.

The service from Jorge and the other staff was exceptional as always. I'm already looking forward to our next visit!

• Visited May 2014